COMMERCIAL INTERIOR DESIGNER
For over 30 years, Tanner Furniture has provided quality furniture solutions to thousands of businesses and educational facilities throughout the Northeast. Tanner Furniture is seeking a dedicated, service-oriented professional to join our growing team as a Designer, in our Harrisburg, PA or Allentown, PA location. The individual should possess strong organizational, communication skills (written and verbal), and be able to multi-task. The qualified individual should have 2+ years of hands on experience in design or a related field.
The primary focus of this position is to work with the sales staff and other designers in the following areas; space planning, finish selections, price/quoting preparation, site surveys, and client meetings. Experience with commercial manufacturers is a plus.
- Communication and customer relation skills
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and specifications
- Experience with AutoCAD, CET Designer, Project Spec/CAP Specifier
- Proficiency in MS Office and related programs
- Maintain a professional and courteous attitude and appearance at all times
- Valid driver’s license
- Medical, Dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 3% employer match on retirement plan
- Remote work possibilities
- Monthly cell phone allowance
COMMERCIAL FURNITURE INSTALLER
Tanner Furniture is looking for a dedicated, service-oriented professional to join our growing team as an Commercial Furniture Installer, Harrisburg, PA.
The primary focus of this position is the assembly and installation of office furniture and related products. This person is required to show a professional appearance, positive attitude, initiative and willingness to learn. This position allows the team member to grow their knowledge and skill set in furniture and case goods installation. Responsibilities include the loading/unloading of product, product inspection, job site preparation, product installation and job site cleanup. Experience with systems office furniture is preferred, but we will consider applicants with comparable experience and mechanical skills.
- Communication and customer relation skills necessary
- Ability to read blueprints and specifications, read and understand delivery tickets, and product tagging information
- Ability to lift and carry at least 80 lbs.
- Adhere to company dress code and safety procedures
- Maintain a professional and courteous attitude at all times
- Valid driver’s license – able to drive a Box truck
Health insurance, life insurance, paid vacation after a probationary period
Full-time, M-F and possible Saturdays
- Commercial furniture installation: 1 year (Preferred)
If interested please contact Reuel Ryman at 717-503-1809, all contacts will be confidential.